Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Charity Shop Haul.



Hello. It's just a quick post before I poodle off to France tomorrow (omg I am so nervous). As promised here's a naff video of me showing you guys all the lovely things I got whilst in Devon and some other bits and pieces. Hope it isn't too unbearable, haha. I actually quite enjoyed the filming and editing process so you never know, there might be hope for me as a Youtuber yet. 

I will most likely be a bit MIA until I find my feet this next week or two, but I am sure you guys will all understand. I have got a couple of posts lined up but whether I'll have internet access to post them is another question. Oh man, I am so nervous. Just thinking about it is making my stomach flip. But I'll be ok, right? If there is anyone who lives or has been to Montpellier then hit me up with cool places to go and what not. I really want to make the most of my year abroad and just soak up the French culture like a sponge. 

Anyway, that's it I guess. Thanks for being the lovely people you are. 

14 comments:

  1. loved this video. I visited Montpellier for a day in August and it has like three amazing huge shopping malls, really cool trams, lots of food places and this gorgeous square with a huge fountain and pretty restaurants. I'm sure you'll be fine and have a brilliant time. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) Oh my gosh Montpellier really is amazing, la place de la comedie is just so nice :)

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Wow great post, thanks for sharing - Great video, have a great time away!!

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) and thank you. I'll check out your lasted post now.

      Delete
  3. Loved the video!
    I hope you have a good time in France :)

    TooClothesForComfort

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your charity shop haul was amazing, I love the tartan and all the pretty jewellery! You will have an awesome time in France, don't worry about it too much! xx

    www.jessthetics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica. I am so excited to wear the tartan in autumn :)

      Delete
  5. Best of luck!!! I actually live a couple of hours from Montpellier, in Poitiers! You'll be fine. :)
    Oh and I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Info is on my blog xx
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I have friends doing their years abroad in Poitiers! And thank you doll but I've already done one recently :)

      Delete
  6. Love the jewellery it's so pretty ! Check out my blog http://www.fashionwithdebra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool, great video! Keep it up :)

    Having an autographed 1D Make-Up Giveaway on my blog!
    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. Ooh I'll check it out now :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...